An Introduction from Irit Horn
As a hypnotherapist and a holistic healer with more than 10 years of experience, I am dedicated to serving humanity and fostering positive change for a better world. We’re all connected and have the ability to work with one another to encourage a more enlightened future.
My goal is to assist, awaken, empower and inspire you to find your best self; to help you enjoy happiness and a genuine quality of life. I can help you tap into the positivity that surrounds us and find more meaningful experiences and relationships.
About Irit Horn
Irit has more than 10 years in the industry. Over the course of her career, she has obtained a variety of certifications in addition to joining professional organizations.
Education and Certifications:
- Master Hypnotist (CMHt)
- Past Life Regression Therapist (PLRT)
- Integrative Life Coach at the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
- Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Laughter Coach (trained and mentored by Dr. Annette Goodheart)
- Diabetic Motivational Coach (CDMC) by the Diabetes Research Association of America
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Member of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies (IARRT)
- Member of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
In addition, Irit has studied with world-famous, master-level regression therapy trainers and has been mentored by Gil Boyne and Stephen Parkhill (author of Answer Cancer).
She is trained in body-breath healing, streaming imagery, bio-energy healing, NLP, EFT and the Jose Silva ESP system.
She also enjoys leading Hypno-Birthing® classes and is a frequent presenter at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), conventions and other business functions.
Start your new path in life and be the change today!